Fablab Digiscope is a 100 m² Digital Manufacturing and Design Research Laboratory equipped with 15 digitally controlled machines.
Fablab Digiscope is an international node dedicated to Research, Engineering, Creativity and Rapid Prototyping.
Fablab Digiscope is open to anyone conducting professional or personal research involving digital fabrication processes or simply wanting to learn about rapid prototyping.
We offer several Distributed Education programmes: Fab Academy, Bio Academy, Fabricademy.
Do not hesitate to make an appointment for your first visit!
- Instrumentation, electronics, robotics and cobotics
- Complex systems and software engineering
- Software design, big data, cloud, high performance computing
- Quality of life - Health - Food
- Digital modelling, data visualisation, Human - Machine Interaction
- Aeronautics - Aerospace - Defence
- Social - Societal - Solidarity Innovation
- Photonics - optical materials, application nanotechnology
- Science, technology and knowledge
- Vehicle and equipment architecture
660, rue Noetzlin
Digiteo Labs/Claude Shannon, Bâtiment. 660