Plug in labs Université Paris-Saclay, what is it?
that enables companies to quickly and simply identify public research skills in the Paris-Saclay University area
skills sheets laboratories, research teams, technological platforms, federative research structures, etc.
Plug in labs skills sheets University of Paris-Saclay
Creation of a laboratory file
- Drafting of a first version of the file by the Plug in labs Université Paris-Saclay team
- Interaction with laboratory management to complete / modify information
- Validation by the laboratory and the supervisory institutions tech transfer departments before the file publication on the website
Creation of a platform file
- Contact with the platform by the thematic referent
- Writing of the file by the platform managers and publication on the website
Updating a file
- "Modification request" feature on the Plug in labs Université Paris-Saclay website
- Validation by the Plug in labs Université Paris-Saclay team
A collaborative process, an engaged community, a centralized database
The collection, updating and validation of data is carried out in collaboration with the laboratories, the platforms as well as with the support of partner institutions.
The Craft database, made available by Bretagne Développement Innovation hosts and structures the data of the territory
The data present on Plug in labs Université Paris-Saclay can be consulted on other partner sites in the form of maps, directories or via APIs (ex : bibliolabs and lab directory on Université Paris-Saclay website).