The laboratory's missions are: the development and exploitation of sensors and original measurement techniques for experimental research, the validation of codes or physical models. And the design and production of instruments and specific equipment for space, aeronautical or defense applications.
The department is currently divided into five research units: Instrumentation and Aerospace Equipment, Sensors and MicroTechnology, Atmospheric Environment, Lightning, Plasma and Applications, and Laser Sources and Metrology.
- Energy, Ecology, Environment
- Instrumentation, electronics, robotics and cobotics
- Complex systems and software engineering
- Software design, big data, cloud, high performance computing
- Modelling and simulation
- Aeronautics - Aerospace - Defence
- Climate (observation - monitoring), environmental management, eco system
- Embedded systems, critical systems
- Materials and processes
Lab of attachment
Route de l'Orme aux Merisiers